So, based on feedback at the Shindig (as well as word on the beach), we’ve lined up some projects:
- Continue highway clean-up in honor of Glenn Stockwell.
- Establish regular beach clean-ups.
- Install trash, recycling and dog doo cans at Camel Rock.
- Get Moonstone shower going again.
- Fix Jetty shower!
- Establish water quality testing program; solve Clam Beach problem.
That’s the starter list. Wanna be part of things? Come to our meeting Monday, Dec. 1. Location to be announced – subscribe to or bookmark this blog, or sign up on our email list via firstname.lastname@example.org.